PgMP Certification Training (PMI)
PMI PgMP® - Program Management Professional® Exam | Online Instructor Led Training Boot Camp (12 Sessions - 2 Hours) | 24 PDU's)
PMI's Program Management Professional (PgMP®) credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill sets of program managers. Globally acclaimed, the PgMP® certification demonstrates the competency to oversee multiple, interrelated projects and their resources to realize the benefits and achieve the organizational strategic business objectives.
Program Management Professional (PgMP®) is intended for senior Project Managers and Program Managers, having hands-on experience in Program Management. As a program manager, you’re a senior-level practitioner on the forefront of advancing your organization’s strategic goals. You manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately.
Your leadership is instrumental. With program management maturity, an organization’s projects are far more successful than without it — 76 percent compared to 54 percent according to our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion. Refer PMI Site Program Management Certification | PgMP (pmi.org)
PgMP ILT Training Calendar (2021)
Hour Sessions (12 Nos) on Sat, Sun 7 – 9 AM / PM, Scroll down for schedule .
Fees: INR 30,000/- for Resident Indian Citizens | GST @18% Tax extra
USD 700 for others Early Bird Discount 10% for first 5 candidates
Check training cancellation policy
Training Course Benefits
The PMI® Program Management Professional® credential (PgMP®) defines the global standard of best practices for program management professionals.
This program is intended to enhance the capability of participants to pass the PgMP® certification exam; however, it goes farther than the PMI® standard to explain key program management concepts and best practices, beyond what is described in the PMI® Standard for Program Management Ver 4 (2017)
The workshop includes discussion of a case study, quizzes and mock exams to take through the entire lifecycle of program management, rather than just taking participants through a set of theoretical slides.
* Each module courseware (in .pdf format) through website based on 4th Edition (2017) of The Standard For Program Management® and new RDS based exam structure.
* Session recordings
* Question and Answers practice
* PgMP exam application review assistance. Assistance during PMI® audit and panel review
* Pre and post workshop support
* 2 sets of 170+ questions & answers with rational
* PgMP Exam useful formulas
* Practical Tips,
* Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
Who Is This Course For ?
* Program managers, Senior PMs / Business Consultants
* Anyone leading large-scale program implementations
* CXO Professionals of all industry verticals
* Introduction to Program Management and PgMP® credential
* Differences between Project, Program and Portfolio Management
* Strategic Program Management
* Program Lifecycle Management
* Defining the program including program formulation and program preparation sub-phases
* Program Benefits Delivery
* Program Closure
* Program Strategic Alignment
* Program Benefits Management including identification, prioritization and realization of benefit
* Program Governance including Governance Lifecycle and stakeholder's role in governance
* Program Governance Plan
* Program Stakeholder Engagement
* Program Supporting Processes
* Scope Management
* Schedule Management
* Communication Management
* Quality Management
* Risk Management
* Change Management
* Finance Management
* Introduction / Overview to PgMP Examination Content Outline (ECO) overview
* PgMP Exam strategy and Questions and answering techniques
* PgMP® Certification Exam Application Process
About PgMP –Important FAQ
1. Having PMP certification is not an eligibility criterion for doing PgMP
2. In our last batch 30% professionals who came for doing PgMP were non PMP's.
3. Also the fee for PgMP examination for Members is US$ 800 vis-à-vis US$ 405 for PMI Members. Hence if you are senior enough to qualify for PgMP certifications and have not done PMP certification earlier, it makes sense to approach for this certification directly.
Who Should Apply?
If you have the proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals, then you’re a potential PgMP.
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
48 months of project management experience OR PMP
84 months of program management experience within the last 15 years
48 months of project management experience OR PMP
48 months of program management experience within the last 15 years
Exam Fee (Payable to PMI directly) : Member: ₹46,338.00 Non-member: ₹77,230.00
Coaching Fee : ₹ 30,000 + GST 18% (Payable to TripCons India Pvt. Ltd)
Gain and Maintain Your PgMP
First phase of evaluation is panel review
The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
To maintain your PgMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Sameer Grover is Certified PgMP®, PMP®, DASLM as well as Disciplined Agile (DA) Instructor (CDAI) and Agile consultant / trainer. He has over 25 years of Project, Program Management and Agile experience in the Software / product development across leading organizations. He has handled several large accounts across geographies in IT MNC and hands-on experience in Project / Program management and Agile. He is a recognized leader in virtual training and coaching and has trained hundreds of people, in both co-located as well as virtual live formats.